The Nissan Titan body is mounted on the Tamiya DT-02 chassis, which makes it ideal for any new hobbyist building a R/C kit for the first time. The Nissan Titan body replicates the truck as it was raced in the 2006 Championship Off-Road Racing (CORR) season in the United States.
Specs and Features
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) Note: first production only.
- Polycarbonate body
- 2WD with full independent suspension.
- Oil filled dampers
- Newly-designed damper stays enable installation of long oil dampers to provide plenty of suspension travel.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Front and rear Dual Block Tires
- Type 540 motor included.
- Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC included.
No posts found